.

6 abr 2010

Good Charlotte:
Predictable


Now everywhere I go, everyone I meet, every time I try to fall in love, They all want to know why I'm so broken.
Why I am I so cold, why I'm so hard inside, why am I scared, what am I afraid of!
I don't even know. This story's never had an end. I've been waiting, I've been searching, I've been hoping, I've been dreaming you would come back! But I know the ending of this story...

And you're never coming back...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ahora a dónde valla, todas las personas que conocí, cada ves que trate de enamorarme, todos quieren saber por que estoy destrozado.
Por que soy tan frío, Por que soy tan duro adentro, Por que estoy asustado, De que tengo miedo. Nisiquiera lo sé.
Esta historia nunca tuvo final, estuve esperando, estuve buscando, estuve esperanzado, estuve soñando que vuelvas! pero se el final de esta historia...

Y nunca volverás...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario